Forte Tri Club Competitive Team (ages 12-15)
June 14 @ 11:30 am - August 12 @ 12:45 pm
Jump In and Experience the Thrill of Triathlon!
REGISTER HERE FOR COMPETITIVE TEAM!
Forte Triathlon Club and XTERRA have joined forces to build stronger, more confident, active kids and communities.
Our mission is to inspire kids to discover their authentic self through the sport of triathlon.
This year, Forte Triathlon Club is offer a more competitive option for young triathletes ages 12-15. Spend eight weeks training with award winning triathletes and certified professional coaches in an effort to prepare athletes for a true race experience (1/4 mile swim, 12 mile bike and 3 mile run).
WHAT WE ARE
Forte Tri Club Competitive Team is an 8-week triathlon training program for boys and girls ages 12-15 who already have swimming, biking, and running skills and are interested in learning how to become competitive in the sport of triathlon. Your coaches are accomplished athletes and leaders who want you to achieve your potential.
WHO WE ARE – YOUR COACHES
Coach Cheryl Zitur
*USAT Certified Level 1 Triathlon Coach
*NASM Certified Personal Trainer
*IM University Certified Coach
*12 years Triathlon Experience
*3-time MN Master of the Year
*2-time USA World Championships Team Member
*2017 IM Wisconsin Finisher
Coach Colleen Prudhomme
*Owner Total Strength Fitness/Certified Personal Trainer BCS
*UESCA Certified Running Coach
*Certified Speed & Agility Coach
*2019 Ironman Wisconsin Finisher
Coach Simone Lundquist
*Young Life Triathlon overall win 2018
*Fall duathlon overall win 2018
*Cross country conference champion 2018
*Track all state 2018
*Qualified for world triathlon championship in Switzerland
*3rd overall Brainerd Triathlon 2018
*2nd overall Young Life Triathlon 2017
*3rd overall Blaine triathlon 2017
WHEN AND WHERE
June 14th – August 12th, 2021
Mondays 11:30a.m. – 12:45p.m.
Lake Rebecca Park Reserve/Main Parking Lot
9831 Rebecca Park Trail
Rockford, MN 55373
Thursdays – 11:30a.m. – 12:45p.m.
Maple Grove, MN – Exact location TBD
DIVE DEEP FOR THE DETAILS
- What you need
- Each participant must be able to swim 400 yards
- Bike and helmet are required
- Bike must have a water bottle cage and filled water bottle
- Bike must be well fitted to athlete
- Appropriate attire for running and biking
- Swim suit, towel, and goggles for days that include swimming. You will be notified in advance.
- Cost: $350
- Registration is open! REGISTER HERE!
- Our first session will begin Monday, June 14th at 10:00 a.m. and will include biking and running.
- We will meet at the main parking lot of Lake Rebecca Park Reserve on Mondays.
- There will be no club sessions on Monday, July 5th and Thursday, July 8th (Enjoy the holiday week!).
- Participants will receive some awesome stuff from our partner XTERRA!
- Your triathlete will be training to complete at least one triathlon at the end of the season! Details to follow.
- COVID – please know that as we get closer to our start date, we will post here and will notify you of the current COVID-related requirements to which Forte Tri Club will adhere.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Colleen here.
If you would like to learn more about the Forte Triathlon Club for Kids (ages 8-13) that is primarily for those who are interested in learning the sport of triathlon, check out our other Rockford Forte Triathlon Club option here!
If you would like to participate in the Forte Triathlon Club for Kids (ages 8-13) at our MAPLE GROVE LOCATION, click here!