Total Strength Fitness has been bringing triathlon to kids in the western Hennepin and Wright Counties since the summer of 2020. We are continuing this tradition in 2023, but under a new name – Total Strength Kids Tri! We are so excited to continue the triathlon tradition under the Total Strength Fitness banner.
The goal of Total Strength Kids Tri is to help kids discover what they can accomplish when they tri! (See what we did there?). A multi-sport event like triathlon is so fun and exciting – no boredom here, that’s for sure! Each day is an adventure in Total Strength Kids Tri.
We even get the parents to join us sometimes!
Sometimes an expert triathlete will share great triathlon stories with us! Thank you, GearWest!
And, of course, we love to play games! One of our favorites is
the transition relay race!
What We Are
Total Strength Kids Tri is an 8-week triathlon training program for boys and girls ages 8 and up who will get to train with accomplished triathletes and certified professional coaches. Each session will include the disciplines of triathlon, active lifestyle learning, and plenty of fun!
When and Where
Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
June 12th – August 9th, 2023
No Total Strength Kids Tri Club the week of July 4th, 2023 (July 3rd and 5th)
Main Parking Lot
Lake Rebecca Park Reserve
9831 Rebecca Park Trail
Rockford, MN 55373
Dive Deep for the Details
What you need
- Each participant must be able to swim 25 yards
- Bike and helmet are required
- Bike must have a water bottle cage and filled water bottle
- Appropriate attire for running and biking
- Swim suit, towel, and goggles for days that include swimming. You will be notified in advance.
- Cost: $275
- Summer session will begin Monday, June 12th at 10:00 a.m. and will include biking and running.
- We will meet at the main parking lot of Lake Rebecca Park Reserve.
- There will be no club sessions on July 3rd and July 5th.
- Participants will receive some awesome stuff from Total Strength Fitness! This year, each paid participant will receive a triathlon top to wear at the season-end triathlon!
- Your triathlete will be training to complete a mini triathlon at the end of the season! Details to follow.
- More details and pictures from previous seasons HERE!