- This event has passed.
Forte Triathlon Club for Kids!
June 10 @ 11:00 am - August 14 @ 12:15 pm
Jump In and Experience the Thrill of Triathlon! REGISTER HERE!
Total Strength Fitness has partnered with Forte Triathlon Club to bring the sport of triathlon to kids (ages 8-13) in our area (western Hennepin and Wright Counties).
Forte Triathlon Club and XTERRA have joined forces to build stronger, more confident, active kids and communities.
Our mission is to inspire kids to discover their authentic self through the sport of triathlon. REGISTER HERE!
WHAT WE ARE:
Forte Tri Club is a 9-week triathlon training program for boys and girls ages 8-13. Train with accomplished triathletes and certified professional coaches. Each session will include the disciplines of triathlon, active lifestyle learning, and plenty of fun! REGISTER HERE!
WHEN AND WHERE:
Wednesdays and Fridays 11:00 – 12:15
June 10th – August 14th, 2020
Main Parking Lot
Lake Rebecca Park Reserve
9831 Rebecca Park Trail
Rockford, MN 55373
Swim Practices will be held at Delano High School on specific Fridays (TBD).
700 Elm Avenue E.
Delano, MN 55328
Dive Deep for the Details
- What you need
- Each participant must be able to swim 25 yards
- Bike and helmet are required
- Bike must have a water bottle cage and filled water bottle
- Appropriate attire for running and biking
- Swim suit, towel, and goggles for days that include swimming. You will be notified in advance.
- Cost: $275
- Registration is open! REGISTER HERE!
- Our first session will begin Wednesday, June 10th at 11:00 a.m. and will include biking and running.
- We will meet at the main parking lot of Lake Rebecca Park Reserve.
- There will be no club sessions on Wednesday, July 1st and Friday, July 3rd (Enjoy the holiday week!).
- Participants will receive some awesome stuff from our partner XTERRA!
- Your triathlete will be training to complete a mini triathlon at the end of the season! Details below.
The BreakAway Kids Tri takes place at Elm Creek Park Reserve on Saturday, August 15th at 9:00 a.m. There are two races to choose from!
Super Sprint – 100 yard swim, 4.5 mile bike, and 1/2 mile run with super fun obstacles!
Mega Challenge – 200 yard swim, 7.5 mile bike, and 1 mile run with super fun obstacles!
You will want to register early, as this race fills up fast! More race details can be found here.