- This event has passed.
You’re Much too Young to Feel This Old!
May 21, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Do you feel that “falling apart” is a natural part of aging?
- Do you blame your age for feeling more tired?
- Do you resist new activities because you’re “too old” to start something new?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will enjoy the fun and interactive presentation by certified health education specialist Kelley Suggs and certified personal trainer Colleen Prudhomme. These local professionals understand aging is a part of life, but that it’s impact does not have to be limiting. Come find out what is in your control and what you can do to promote good health for your joints, muscles and brain. Look at aging in a new way!
- Where: Rockford Community Center
- When: Thousand Hearts Day, May 21st
- Times 10:00 – 10:45 & 1:15 – 2:00