Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes (TLC)
October 1, 2018 - December 31, 2019
SIX STEPS TO IMPROVE YOUR MOOD, ENERGY, AND OUTLOOK
The TLC class is ideal for
- Anyone who is ready to get unstuck.
- Anyone who is interested in proactively reducing his/her own feelings of lethargy and negativity and increasing sense of energy and positivity.
- This group is great for work teams and can be modified to best fit your team!
Overview of class
- Teaches participants six powerful research-supported lifestyle changes used to improve mood and increase coping skills.
- Includes the lifestyle factors of exercise, brain food/nutrition, stopping rumination (taking control of what you think), light exposure, healthy sleep habits, and social support.
- Includes a recommended exercise plan!
- This class is not a therapy group.
- 6-8 weeks – length and number of sessions dependent upon your group needs and availability.
- Each class session is approximately 60-90 minutes (depending on your group needs and availability).
- Begins when you and your team are ready to get unstuck!
Fee: Determined by number of sessions and length of each session, plus cost of workbook for each participant.