Dive Deep for the Details
What you need
- Each participant must be able to swim 25 yards
- Bike and helmet are required
- Bike must have a water bottle cage and filled water bottle
- Appropriate attire for running and biking
- Swim suit, towel, and goggles for days that include swimming. You will be notified in advance.
- Cost: $275
- Summer session will begin Monday, June 13th at 10:00 a.m. and will include biking and running.
- We will meet at the main parking lot of Lake Rebecca Park Reserve.
- There will be no club sessions on July 4th and July 6th.
- Participants will receive some awesome stuff from our partner XTERRA!
- Your triathlete will be training to complete a mini triathlon at the end of the season! Details to follow.
- More details and pictures from previous seasons HERE!